Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's been a while!!

Since my son has been cooperative enough to get some pics of him. We had to take a lot of breaks, go into starbucks,candy stores, and toy stores, but finally got some adorable shots of him. I can't believe how much he's changed in the last year, it breaks my heart! I can see the maturity in him now, in his expressions in the way he talks, oh my, he's growing up.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

Krista Muskovin Photography - Sneak Peeks! said...

He is so handsome! Great captures.

April said...

These are amazing!! He really working that camera for you too- go Gavin!!

April Todd

Unknown said...

Hi Angela --- I love these pix of Gavin. He is so beautiful.
Cindy