Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Return to Roots

Theres nothing like getting away for a while and it was especially nice to go back and visit the place where you're originally from and see family that means so much. I had a great time and hated to leave, but anyways you eventually have to face reality and get on with your normal life. Heres some shots I took on our many travels, we didn't have to go to far, I woke up to similar sites every morning. Washington is absolutely breathtaking, and I cannot wait to go back. Thanks Dad for the great time!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Krista Muskovin Photography - Sneak Peeks! said...

beautiful! I love all the moss in the first image. :)

Deb Luker said...

These are beautiful, Angela! I love the lines of the trees and the moss in the first!