Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sneak Peek for the S family

The shoot was mainly for Mr. M, but I was able to get a couple of Ms. M and Mr. A as well. To narrow it down, a couple for Mr M and one of them altogether. I couldn't resist to do one of Ms M, she is absolutely gorgeous, and I was able to process this in my favorite style, a little vintage and soul, I love her expression here! It was very nice to meet these kids, some of the most well behaved especially being altogether, I know how it can be, I'm one of 4, but the oldest, so I get my way, LOL! Hope you enjoy these!

Edited to add, Mrs. S, your son looks like Booth, the FBI agent from Bones. The whole time I was taking Mr. M's pics, I kept telling his mom, your son looks like an actor and at the time I couldn't figure out who I was thinking of. Duh! Bones is a must watch for me! LOL! So there you go :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fabulous shots, Angela! Love your vintage soul pp'ing! Beautiful kids!!

Jaidean said...

Cute kids and great location! Beautiful pics

Kayla Renckly Photography said...

Great job, I love your pp on these!

~Carole Marie Farmen said...

I'm lovin' that last one, great job!!
Oh, and by the way, you've been tagged! See my blog for details:
www.carolemariephotography.blogspot.com