Sunday, September 28, 2008

We are Family.....

I was given the honor to meeting J's(Greatgrandmother)family today. A stunning array of beauty, talent and brains. And little Mr. J, cracked me up, he would laugh whenever his mommy and auntie would sing this song, you girls will have to tell me the name of the song so I may use it when I photograph another babe. Here's your sneak peek, hope you love them!

I love the way she's looking down at her great grandson

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Mr. J laughing at the song
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Absolutely Stunning! I couldn't stop staring at this photo
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

Krista Muskovin Photography - Sneak Peeks! said...

beautiful images Angela - the last one is timeless.

Courtney said...

angela,
i really like the feel of all of these. you've really got some great captures here. beautiful.

Conner Financial Coaching said...

hi Angela, you did such a great job with our pics - which is why my mom had to have them ALLLL!!

i have recommended your work to my friends!

Thank You! -Dorethia